Wednesday 22 February 2012

My 2 WIP's




Now these are the 2 i am working on at the moment.

The bears on a boat is called 'Loveboat' and im not too sure who designed it.I started this one years ago and just recently found it again so i thought i would make it one that i HAVE to finish this year. If im honest this one is a little boring while i stitch it as i normally like ones which are full of colour but im sure i will love it when i have completed it.

The second is eventually going to be a cushion i am going to make for my mum's birthday.

She has a cat at the moment which looks pretty identical so i thought it would be a fab gift.Even though this one does not have too many bright colours i am really enjoying this one. I think it may have something to do with the fact that i will be giving it to my mum and she has no idea i am doing this for her.

I will update more pics as i progress on them both.

1 comment: